Cagamas purchases conventional Personal Loans granted for education, medical treatment, pawn broking/ Al-Rahn, purchase of consumer durables and other personal consumption.
- has arisen in connection with credit terms to a borrower pursuant to an agreement entered between a borrower and the selling institution;
- fully disbursed and an amortising loan;
- not more than 1 month in arrear at the time of sale;
- have a remaining life which expires on or after the Review Date; and
- comply with other criteria as per Cagamas' requirements